Tuesday 9 November 2010

Splinters in my butt...

I DID post up my lil story of my time in the jungle but for some reason a small part of the ending had been cut off. So will post it back up once I've re-written it.

Dead the tavern keeper found Derren while on a expedition for herbs. He's now been washed, fondled, poked (with a sword...tsk pervs), fed and left in a cage overnight to learn his new status in life. Will most likely be collared tomorrow night.


In other non RP news I'm djing again tomorrow. Better download some new tunes though Wednesdays are usually quiet. PJ has also asked me to come up with a design for the club website. Not much of a web designer but see what I can do. ;)

Bedtime me thinks. *Tries his best to get comfortable in his cruddy little cage* damn you Dead.

1 comment:

  1. "Cruddy little cage" "tsk, pervs!" I'm gonna tell my brother you said that, ya little imp! *grins*

    ReplyDelete