Saturday 20 November 2010

Last couple of days...


It's been interesting to say the least these last couple of days. A lot happening that has given me plenty to think about and where my Second Life is going.

A rather distressing night brought out someone's feelings for me. Which I actually really wasn't expecting. I've had feelings for this person for awhile but sort of pushed them aside to pretty much save myself. Knowing (or atleast thinking) this person didn't want anything like that or anyone like me I thought it would be best to just be a good friend. Well now...heh. Guess I was wrong. Glad I am too *grins*. Things are going slowly but hell, we're in no rush. I'm too busy enjoying this person's company and being a bit more then his friend ;) Won't mention his name here yet. He knows who he is anyway lol.

Some other stuff has happened but I don't feel it's appropriate for blog writing at the moment. I'm just hoping it can get sorted.

Covered for Seo's set last night (cos he sucks lol) made a pretty lil penny so was able to pay for my rent for another week and have a little left over for ..erm...*cough*...this lil guy.


Wah! I couldn't help it! I had to buy another one! They're too cute and I feel bad when Sebastian is on his own. I KNOW he's just pixels lol! But after changing my skybox and having a few extra prims to myself I just wanted two of the lil guys running about. So we welcome Murdoc to the family. 


He spends most of his time getting lost under the tree, playing with the ball and running away from Seb. He also likes running past me when I call him, the little bitch. But just before crashing I was able to get a picture of him and Seb having a cuddle. How can you not D'aaww at that!? That's proper bro love there!


I'll be a virtual crazy cat dude yet :P

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW you would get another! LOL!!!!! "The crazy cat dude of SL"... so, how are those Oprah reruns workin' out for ya? HAHAHAHA! (Yer right, though... the "d'awwwwwwww" factor is there. Heehee!)

    ReplyDelete