Saturday 27 November 2010

Friday

Yesterday was Black Friday for the states but was mostly white Friday for the UK as the snow started coming down. 

I logged on in the morning with promises of finding a Bomberman game that you can play in world. I went searching for it when suddenly there was a group im from Jungleboys...why am I still in Jungleboys?

[05:00]  Taylor2 Spyker: hi boiz, does anyone have the onigokko dance and gesture, i miss it so much i used to have it and it made me giggle so much
[05:00]  RobertaTVX Resident: sorry , No
[05:01]  Aiden Zufreur: nope sry
[05:01]  Leigh Mosely: i do
[05:01]  kral Myrtle: YAY
[05:01]  Taylor2 Spyker: yay thanks goodboy
[05:01]  Derren Nexen: There you go
[05:01]  GoodBoyJay Fall: i tihnk thats it taylor
[05:01]  Taylor2 Spyker: and derren
[05:01]  Taylor2 Spyker: and beeley
[05:01]  Taylor2 Spyker: belley
[05:01]  Taylor2 Spyker: and leigh lol


Thinking he might already have it, I handed Taylor the "big booty bitches" dance that Franzi gave me the other night.

[05:02]  Derren Nexen: Do this one though it's better!

Then after awhile...

[05:07]  Taylor2 Spyker: how do i make this big booty bitches thing
[05:07]  Taylor2 Spyker: work
[05:07]  Derren Nexen: just say on
[05:07]  Taylor2 Spyker: thannks
[05:07]  Derren Nexen: and off to turn it off
[05:07]  Derren Nexen: :>
[05:08]  Taylor2 Spyker: yes that sawesome
[05:08]  Taylor2 Spyker: i will terrorise thousands
[05:08]  Derren Nexen: haha oh no what have I started.
[05:09]  Erik Mavros: You've started a big booty bitches revolution
[05:09]  Derren Nexen: then my plan is working >:3
[05:09]  Taylor2 Spyker: everyone is about to get a visit in jungleboys by the chief

After a lil while more....

[05:11]  JuliusCaesar Ghostraven: My home is getting raided by thee cheif!!!!!!!!!!
[05:11]  JuliusCaesar Ghostraven: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear. What had a I started.

[05:15]  Taylor2 Spyker: woo!
[05:15]  Taylor2 Spyker: i got big booty bitches

In the end I found the Bomberman game and loads of others too. But they are too awesome to blog about now. I'm gonna make a video and do it's own little post of it.

Later in the evening after RL shoppings and Chinese all you can buffet...

I covered for Seo again last night which only started getting really busy about 3:30 SLT. You gotta understand that's 11:30pm for me. I played for a whole four and a half hours which was REALLY not my plan. Still people had fun and I looked pimping in my shades and pipe! Also can't sniff at those tips. Hehehe money money money.


I hanged around with Bella most of the evening. I showed her my Christmas decorations and we decided to go shopping. She forced L$400 in my hands and told me to buy something. We ended up buying matching outfits...and if that wasn't bad enough...HERE are the outfits.


Yep! Bright yellow jump suit. Bella got a pink one and her brother Brayden got the same colour as me. After taking a picture with my two favourite kiddy winks it was time to say nainai. This was first night in a long time without seeing Tel but I guessed he would be busy in RL or tired after his first day of training. Hopefully I'll catch him again this weekend. Either way..THIS is what happens when he's not around looking after me lol!




1 comment:

  1. I turn my RL on for ONE night, and you get yerself in trouble with the fashion police.... LOL! Yes, I was exhausted last night, but there were other things going on too, I'll tell ya about them laterz. Hope to see you today!
    BTW, young man.... if I start hearing that annoying gesture all over SL, the payback will be a LOT worse! ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete