Sunday 21 November 2010

Blankety Blank


I logged on to SL to write some notecards when Realtime sent out the group message asking for people to join the Whinery in a game. I hadn't been to The Whinery in a looonng time but it seemed every time I went there no-one was about. So I thought I'd pop by and see some old faces and watch them play a game which I thought would probably be '5 minute Pony'. I'm rubbish at this because it involves building and fast building at that. Considering I've tried most things in SL building isn't really one of them for some reason. Probably because when I first started I was on a tiny tiny laptop which drove me insane trying to make anything out of the screen.

I went over there, was told to sit in a certain place if I wanted to watch like the freakin' gullible tit I am and ended up in The Whinery's version of Match Game. We over in the UK call it Blankety Blank and it pretty much follows the same rules. So after a long wait of getting more people to play and an explanation of the rules we ended up playing a rather 'interesting' game that would surely have Terry Wogan shocked.

'No-one had a Wogan Wand!'

After a very tight game of herrings, the welsh and bonjela, 'Cake' made it to the final round but unfortunately no lindens were won. I got to take the piss out of Marty after him sending me creepy ims (again!) so that was the game won for me. That mullet man stalks everyone. All in all it was really good seeing some old faces again!

I have a video of part of the game uploading...will post up later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment