Wednesday 3 November 2010

Kitteh

After a stupid amount of drama (it's Second Life, what do you expect *shrugs*) I needed something to cheer me up a lil.

Release the kiittees!


Ok so it's only one but he's way too cool for your school. I had a little hick up with A.I.F pets back ages ago when I bought a corgi on Manny. The thing was cute but always crashed on me. This lil dude however has been nothing but awesome. I named him Sebastian and he looks pimpin in his pirate hat. :D Much better interactive wise then the Zooby pets plus a HELL of a lot cheaper. Costing L$900 they run around your home quite freely, follow you or sit on your shoulder. You can feed them, bath them and set where you want them to poop and sleep. I mean..come on! LOOK AT TEH FACE. That's too damn cute!

You can find A.I.F pets here or at one of their two stores inworld. 


No comments:

Post a Comment