Saturday 13 November 2010

Where would I go?

I'm back at my Dad's house for the weekend which has kind of cheered me up a bit. I've been slightly depressed about RL and university work. So coming back to the country side has lifted my spirits a bit. I'm a country boy at heart.

Not much movement going on in SL. Tel and I keep missing each other online so I'm still not collared. I have however got my collar, cuffs and silks ready to wear when the time comes. Hopefully I'll catch him today. Fran has been talking about closing Tidra which I really don't want to happen. I can understand his frustration of there only being 5 of us there but would be a shame to have worked on something for so many months only to close it down. I want to do all I can to help but not sure what I can really do though. Can't really go to other sims and pass out landmarks. I don't know any other Gor people. All my friends are either kids, women or straight. Or not into RP. Where would I go if Tidra was to close? I know Tel doesn't want a personal slave and I've had an offer from River that I could follow him and Fran but I don't know if Fran wants me as a personal slave. To be honest I'm not sure I want to be a personal slave to anyone...not yet anyway. I'll learn how to be a better slave quicker if I'm a fort slave. At least that's what I think. Sey has also offered I can follow him to another Gor sim. I don't know. Seems as soon as I find a new place it all falls apart. I don't want to see that happen to Tidra. I want to see it grow and flourisher. Gotta think what I can do to help.

Someone told me something quite personal last night which I think brought us closer together. Which is awesome. I always found it a bit hard to strike up conversation as I wasn't quite sure what to say. Now I feel a lot closer to this person :)

I couldn't help but annoy my ex last night. It had been the first time we 'kinda' talked since I took him off my friend list. I'm still "in a huff" to quote a friend. If that's what he wants to call it then fine. I think my actions are perfectly reasonable after the way he treated me. The 'intelligence' he apparently has is far superior then my own of course. I couldn't understand his pain and suffering over the whole ordeal. Pfft I did and I tried to be nice no matter how much I was hurting inside. Now stop being a selfish asshole and grow a pair. I could rant on for days but it's not worth the effort.

Bitter that he was partnered about a week after our split...maybe. Lol. Feels like no matter how much I care or love someone it will still get shoved back in my face. Wah this is turning into quite a ranty blog entry. It was going to happen. I miss having someone I wait online for and who would wait for me, instantly im-ing me and wanting to know how I am. Go exploring, talk for hours about nothing and all that shizz. Blah. I just can't see it happening again.


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, darlin'. I think you've been bit with the Fall Blues, too. It seems to be something that goes around RL and SL every year.
    As for your ex, "they" are always the maligned individual, or haven't you noticed that? Nearly every single one of mine, in any life, are "always the hurt, broken one"... but they also have recovered quickly enough to be with someone else within a week or two. Heh.
    Regardless of what happens with the sim, and I SO agree with you on not wanting it to disappear, for many,many reasons, the friendships that we've all made carry on. *hugs*
    We'll talk when you get back in depth. Lurvs ya!

    ReplyDelete