Thursday 25 November 2010

Nice

Just a song real quick before I go to uni. Funny I should find out I actually have no classes this morning as I'm just about to leave the flat. Ha. Back into my warm bed I went! I run an animation viewing society at uni so just posting real quick before I pop off. It's an hour walk to my campus so just updating dee ol ipod with some new tracks. Heard this track again after a long time and thought it was fitting. Shame this was the only decent version I could find on youtube. I wish Duran Duran would stop fannying about with "the cool kids" like Timberlake and Timberland, get Andy back and make the tunes that got them famous. Poor Simon Le Bon, he's so porky. I've seen Duran Duran live twice and he tried to crowd surf last time. Ended up just falling through the crowd with a bunch of 40-something women screaming at him. Hehehe. They are very awesome live though.

1 comment: