Sunday 28 November 2010

Bomberman and other games.

These are the games I picked up Friday morning. The first game shown is The Same Game. Bit like bejewelled where you have to click colours that are the same together. The second is Puyo Puyo which is a bit like Tetris where you have to get 4 of the same colour together and not reach the top. And Last but not least is Bomber Man. One of my favourite games as a kid. Those who don't know it's a pretty boring game on your own as the aim of the game is to blow up all your enemies without getting blown up yourself. Oh how terrible un-PC for this day and age! XD So what makes these games so awesome? Well..

1) The two first games are awesome time wasters if you're a little bored. I found myself getting a little addicted to Puyo Puyo so make sure I don't keep it out of else I'll be playing it all day. Bomberman though you really need a group of people to play and you can have up to 5!

2) They are only L$1...That's right...everything in the store is only L$1

and 3) They are full perms so (I'm not saying you should but) you can give a copy to all your friends, family, enemies, pets, slaves, newbs, vampires, ANYONE!



The creator's website is here http://ameblo.jp/sl-dreamfactory/ but you'll need a Japanese translator for it...or read Japanese. This has all the SLURLS to her stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment