Tuesday 23 November 2010

Pregnancy Test Results...

Ok so I used a WHOLE L$5 on the pregnancy test. This is how it went.



[16:29]  Kianta Design - Pregnancy Test V.3.2 (Wear Me): Please wait....

It asked me to choose a language...so I picked English, picked my sex...and then

[16:29]  Kianta Design - Pregnancy Test V.3.2 (Wear Me) whispers: 죄송합니다. 당신은 임신을 하지 않았습니다.

It made this weird crying animation with a very creepy crying sound and then nothing else. What was it then? Was I going to have to buy pixel diapers or not. So I clicked it again.

[16:29]  Kianta Design - Pregnancy Test V.3.2 (USED): Sorry only for one use, you need to purchase another test. Thanks


WHAT THE HELL!? Cheap mutha fuckers! I went to a 'Korean to English' converter site to see what it said.

"I'm sorry. You are pregnant, they have not"


So..erm...am I or aren't I. I guess I'll find out when the fat belly comes along and I start getting cravings for sugar puff sandwiches. Until then I'm gonna wear crazy demo hair and smoke my freebie pipe!


2 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!! I SWEAR it isn't mine, and I am NOT paying child support! OR I told you I was godlike in my SLex, and now you have the virgin birth proof! Take your pick! ROFL!!!!! (IF you buy a talking gay belly, it's over...... heh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is coming close to Christmas. It's the second coming of christ!...Virtual christ! :O I don't think I'm ready to be a virgin Mary.

    ReplyDelete