Friday 21 January 2011

Just some pics.

Think I've already talked about in detail the best thing that's happen to me this week :) So just some random pics that I've taken.


Cat showing me her..erm...excessive virtues that she bought while a lil drunk. 


Cat introducing me to a RL friend who called me a "Hatchling"...Hey! I might be little but I could take you on your over grown lizard! :P


Murdoc not wanting a bath. Too bad! You stinky little bastard.


We spent ages watching this lil kittie. Too cute.


Was exploring a furniture shop and took a pic of these..seeing as I'm all loved up at the moment *heh*


I don't have any kibble treats on me! D:


Oh shi...! *boof*


This was a really nice sim. Shame I can't remember the name. It's in showcase.


I..I just don't know.


Playing around with the tiny maker set Tel and I found.


Found this as a freebie on my travels. Black and white suit with 5 different shirts. Pretty sweet I think!


It's banana hammock time! Tel and I getting ready for CI.


Took Tel to Rozoregalia to get some new piercings. Really made his head turn apparently!

Got my butt back into working on some more products for Dead Chuffed. Watch this space :)

1 comment:

  1. Heh.... great pics... oh, and as for the last one...TOLD you that was a third leg! ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete