Sunday 9 January 2011

A few days later...

It's amazing how one's mood changes in just a few days. After my extreme grump from a couple of days back I'm actually feeling in much higher spirits. I have had a damn head cold only weeks after my last one and that was probably the big contributor to my foul mood. The whole social aspect of things and my feelings towards the deletions of people on my "contact list" from which it will be known as now (thanks Spanki :P ) haven't changed. But I'm feeling less bothered about it now and just want to spend my time caring about those I do have close to me instead of thinking about those who don't matter.

I'm pretty proud with Tel at the moment and I'm sure you'll see why once he posts the finished pictures on his blog. Please go check it out when he does as it really is something awesome.

I haven't so far been able to make anything creative in SL. Most of my working mind has been focused on my university work and my SL time been spent on relaxing. But I don't want to give up my idea of having at least some business in SL and have been spending some of my procrastinating (my favourite word of the year) time on working on face tattoos and make up. I took another dip into sculpties and blendr and actually found once knowing the basic it's a pretty easy process..just gotta see if I can get the texturing down.

I was also happy to catch a moment with my old friend Izzie (though on a different avie) and we sat and chatted on a big cake. She is rarely on SL now due to RL work but it's always nice to catch up.


I'm actually relieved to be in this much happier mood. Must be all the pepsi I'm drinking lol. But the last couple of days have made me remember that there are people who care for me both in SL and RL. Which is always nice to know.

But more importantly...


Well...how WOULD you? O_O

2 comments:

  1. ROFL @ the final pic! Looks like me holding Seb and Murdoc hostage at the house. Ha! Pay me L$, or the kittehs get it!
    As for the SL biznezz... concentrate on yer RL schoolwork, or I'll have to spank you for each bad grade... oh, wait.... NM... I take that back, you'd like it too much! :P
    Anyway, looks like we're both gettin' back to our "normal" selves... (notice the quotation marks?)... so look out SL... Here comes Teleren Macanexen Enterprises! LOL! Love your lesser than or equal to three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that things are feeling better Derren :) YAY for Pepsi lolz

    ReplyDelete