Thursday 13 January 2011

*Dead Chuffed* - Open for Business!

Well...it begins :O


Click the header to go to the store! 

*Dead Chuffed* is now open for business on MarketPlace. Hehe it only has ONE product on it so far but I plan to make more over the next few days. Plan to fill it full of different face tattoos and make up. The first product is 5 simple heart face tattoos and on sale for L$40



Was able to put my female avie Jenneh to some good use. Got her a new skin and now she's a right lil stuck up cutie bitch. 

This week has mostly been spent working in Photoshop or trying to get over my cold which is still draining most of my energy. That's what I get for being too tight to buy drugs to make me feel better. Still seem to find some time to be a spazz :P




Dancing on Tel's unfinished build


I...I don't even know :/



WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!


Comes as a tiny avatar. WANTS! D:


I wish you could actually control one of these when you sit inside. That would be badass!


...and still time for warm cuddles :3

*EDIT* Only been up for about a hour and a half and already sold 3 packs. Major thanks to Garrett for putting the link on his Plurk! :>

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the online store, and on the sales! *hurriedly refigures your part of the sim fees.... :P * That is really fantastic, sweetie! I hope when I get this third build done, I can make some sales, too.... hope to see you laters! (Yeah, I"m cheatin'... on the work 'puter. lol!)

    ReplyDelete