Saturday 15 January 2011

Eye shadow bands and other things.

Just updated a new product on *Dead Chuffed*. I couldn't think of a more imaginative name so they are just called "Eye Shadow Bands" and they are sold as a pack for L$50.


I've seen a couple of these kind of products around but nothing other then red or black. I'm wondering if I should start selling them separately or not. When I start on more detailed and bigger tattoos they will be sold individually. Till then I've gotta think up what I want to do next. Next week I plan to fully focus on more uni work so might not have much time to get another product in the store for while. *crossed fingers*
I forgot to mention in the last post but the dj schedule at Spankies has been switched around and I'm now a regular DJ filling in every Sunday. Which is awesome. I think it's been awhile since the club has had a full schedule of DJs.

I created a Tumblr yesterday just as a dumping ground for funny pics I find on the web and things I'm working on. I've added the link on the side if you fancy a nose :P

No comments:

Post a Comment