Tuesday 18 January 2011

Glad I'm not into popular fashion.

I travelled back to my home town yesterday to get an emergency dentist appointment. I had been suffering from my wisdom tooth for awhile and recently it was giving me such extreme headaches that I could barely focus. I could of got an appointment in Bristol but I have only ever been to one dentist in my life and wasn't quite prepared to have someone else's fingers in my mouth :O Turns out I have a gum infection which is starting to go down nicely with a weeks supply of antibiotics.

Though I haven't made anything else for Dead Chuffed yet I've been looking at some more tribal tattoos, Egyptian make-up and a couple of other things. Need to learn how to make tiny prims. I has a plan lol. Watch this space.

I checked the 49L Sale for Dudes yesterday...not a great amount of stuff I feel is a good deal for 49L. Not that some of the stuff wasn't high quality it was just a bit dull and this whole hipster fashion that has become popular in SL isn't my thing. I like the hair that's come out of hipster fashion but the clothes, those big glasses and the gawd awful ugly avies that look like anorexic tramps makes the big hulked up, baby oiled layered, uber tanned muscle twats seem attractive. :/ Ooh this is turning into a kinda rant. Lets keep going :D Know what also weirds me out. This.


I know people are trying to go for a "natural" look to their avies but I really don't want my avie walking around looking like bugs bunny's lost cousin. When I was choosing skins for Jenneh you could have an option to pick skins with opens mouths. WHY?! Is it just me or does it look retarded? Some of them do look kinda nice and would be good for photography and models for that more realistic look but some of them just look down right goofy. Glad I just stick to what I like and not the fashion of SL. Lets look at some other things that have made me gone "ew"


This...I just don't get. I saw this on the MADDESIGNS blog but the skin is from Bad@zz. Yeah, we like a bit of muscle and it's an impressive amount of detail but to me it just looks ugly. And daaaammmn those are some moobs!


Yeah I don't think there's much I have to say about this. I saw it on the front page of marketplace and laughed for a good 5 minutes. Just....WHAT!?! I can see this being a good trolling avie lol!

Ok! Lets talk about things I DO like in SL. Onesies!


Yeah! Onesies are cool! And I'm sure Intrigue inc have been making a bomb on the amazing selection they have. They're just too damn cute and have become pretty popular.


Keeping with the dragon theme, you know when you see something and you just have to have it..even though most won't know where it's from or why. I HAD to get a Night Fury furry avie when I saw it.


For those who don't know "Night Fury" is the breed name given to the main dragon in "How to Train your Dragon." I love this film and the detail and work gone into this avie is just amazing. Worth every linden though I don't know when I would wear it. Definitely not in front of big mother fucking dragon avies that call me "Hatchling". Catherine introduces me to the strangest of people. :/

Tel's making us a whorehouse so we can start pimping some pixel flesh. I think the ho's we've got so far are some real beauts! They'll come from miles around! :D


I trying my hardest not to be a compulsive buyer at the moment. Every penny counts at the moment. Sales are happening at Dead Chuffed but really not enough to be comfortable or to even think about opening a store in world which is what I really want to do.Things are going slowly, steadily but successfully in my SL at the moment and I really wouldn't have it any other way :)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Shhhhhhh!!!!.... We weren't gonna mention the HoHouse, until we could get it finished, and on a hidden sim! You'll have the Feds breathing down our necks! LOL!

    ReplyDelete