Wednesday 30 March 2011

Ok so not rrreeaaallly a hiatus...

Ok..so I was on SL for awhile yesterday but all for good reason.

As part of my graduation project I want to create a decent machinima to present with elements of my own animation in it. Both animations for SL and animation edited in afterwards using flash and after effects. I need to get on SL to grabs some nice shots of the house to show in a presentation which I had today. I'm sorry if I did ignore anyone last night (I know a couple im'd me) but I really just wanted to get on with the work.

I learnt from my friend Michelle who is an awesome machinima maker the best way to get smoother camera shots. I will be investing in a PC joystick or a PC Xbox 360 controller which in a way sounds logical.

I wish I had a wide screen monitor to record better shots. Hmm..maybe I can thieve one from my dad. I also need to look into rendering these are a higher quality.

Anyway. Here is a couple of the shots I got yesterday. Some of the house and Tel posing and some shots of a sweet little music box Tel has.



1 comment:

  1. Looks good, babydoll! Can't wait to see the finished final submission!

    ReplyDelete