Friday 18 March 2011

I just wanna fuckin dance!

Title inspired by this song lol



But there is a point to it lol. I got myself a job at Club Industry this week working as one of their new dancers. I'll be working Tuesdays and Wednesday from 4pm til 7pm SLT. Wednesday I got some training from MarinJenn on how to work the stage pads and what needs to be done during my shift, including greetings and promotions. I start next Tuesday so pretty excited :D


I was also offered the chance to become a blogger for the Menswear blog but I'm really not that clued up on the lastest fashions in SL and I don't have enough lindens to my name to buy all the latest fashions. I spend most of my SL time topless or naked anyway. It would of been a great opportunity but I had to say no. I don't think I'm what they are looking for.

But I still like making my own fashion. Including this winning t-shirt I made last night :D



And now for today's D'aaaawwww picture before I finish. Pedro sniffing Murdoc's butt and Sebby going "eeewww!"


I could take pictures of these lil bastards all day :3


No comments:

Post a Comment