Thursday 3 March 2011

Garden!

The garden is pretty much finished now. I'm sure I'll be making tweeks here and there and buying some statues and such when I have more lindens. But till then here is my own little touch (192 prims lol ) to our homestead :)


View from the back balcony. Looks awesome facing the sunset.


Front


My first proper built object finished. It's a little disjointed in places but I'm still pretty proud of it.


Two little birdies on the fountain.They move and tweet. 
I've called them Vic and Bob after two of my favorite comedians.


Thanks to the textures and prims Tel gave me I was able to make all the plants myself. 
The trees are the only things I didn't make but got them off Market Place for free!


My favourite thing in the garden. The chair swing. Got it from {What Next}and come with single sits and couple cuddles. We re-textured the cushions though as they were a bit girly.


Just chillaxing :3


The bench on the opposite side of the garden. From Kabuki Creations and comes with single and couple poses and different textures.


Garden arch from Bridgets Pets and Outdoor


Finished! Now to enjoy it :D

3 comments:

  1. I guess that means I'd better hurry and get the rest of the damned place done, too!!!LOL! Babydoll, I'm SO proud of you... it's lovely! Now, if we can just manage to find time online at the SAME time to enjoy the new place! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be on tonight babes and waiting for you :) See you then xox!

    ReplyDelete