Monday 14 March 2011

Saving Pedro

I logged in yesterday to find Tel had finally given in and had bought a cute little pet of his own. He argues that he didn't cave in because he didn't buy a cat. Instead he bought a cute little Chihuahua and named him Pedro.


Of course I did loud squeeing and arm flails in RL but don't tell him that. Only as I had just logged in, Tel had to go sort out some stuff in RL and said he would be back soon. We hugged as Pedro gave me evils by my ankles and Tel poofed off into RL. 

I sat for a moment and watched Pedro play with the kitties. I think there's some sort of love triangle happening between the three of them. Pedro likes Sebby but Sebby likes Murdoc but Murdoc likes Pedro. Oh their complicated little lives. As I was watching them I noticed Pedro suddenly hoovering in the air and slowly going up. Sometimes they do do these stupidly big flying jumps to get to certain locations but he just kept moving up and up and up. Soon my cats started following him and I waited for a moment to see if they would come down. Nothing...I waited a lil longer...nothing. I went inside to see if it was just a glitch....nothing. I whooshed myself into the air and found my two cats floating at about 500 meters up. I took them back into my inventory and plopped them back on the ground. They seem to be fine now and ran about and played like usual. But what about Pedro. Tel had only just gotten this dog and now he had vanished. You do get replacement for your pets if anything does happen to them but I didn't want Tel to think the pets were glitchy or worse that I had done something to him :O

I whooshed back into the air and hunted for Pedro a second time. It was only till I got to round about the 1300 meter mark that I found this tiny little dot running in mid air. It was Pedro. I clamped hold of him in build mode. The easiest thing probably to do then was to return him to Tel to put down again once he returned. Instead I decided to delicately move him all the way down back to the ground where he would be safe. Hoping that he wouldn't pop back into the air as soon as I stopped moving him.  He didn't thank god and he spent the remaining time barking at me and giving me evils. Ungrateful little shit!



Eating with the kitties. Murdoc's loving it!


Even the laws of gravity can't stop Pedro giving me evils.


Sebby asking "What should we do with him Dad?"


*Squish*


Sebby giving him a kiss :3



And finally a happy family photo. :D

1 comment:

  1. LOL! He does seem to be a tad bit jealous of you, hun.... I tried to explain to him that you already HAVE the Doberman! :P

    Thanks for the rescue, though.... I would have been crushed if he'd been lostededed!

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete