Saturday 4 December 2010

More hunts and shizz

I took away with me quite a few little goodies yesterday from different hunts. I started exploring the Zombie Popcorn hunt but soon got a lil bored as it's mostly for girls and there's only SO many frocks I can have in my inventory. Got some good face tattoos from AQ and if you look hard enough there is another gift hiding around the store. http://slurl.com/secondlife/La%20Boussole/78/124/661

The other hunt I wondered around was the Royal Holiday at Home hunt. Seeing as I have more prims now I need something to fill them up with. Plus it also had an awesome gift from {what next} which I really wanted. To put where...I don't know. The difference with this hunt from any other hunt I had been on was you still had to pay for your gifts. All gifts were L$45 but are originally worth L$500 or over. Seems fair enough to me. If you see something nice I'm willing to pay L$45 for it.



This was the gift from {what next}. Love how many sitting animations are in the chairs. What I like about this hunt is they give you a list of all the places with landmarks and a preview of what the gift. Not much of a hunt but still, I'm not complaining. I got a juicy romance set from Fluid Furniture but because I already have a cuddle rug and won't need to replace my fireplace until after Christmas I just have my tray of yummies and champagne bucket out. Looks sexy next to my fireplace.


The only other thing I picked up from this hunt was a nice little Christmas scene with poses and props from 
MudHoney.





There's still plenty more on the hunt but some of it is a lil girly for my man pad so I decided to keep my L$45 from those.

Franzi gave me a notecard with landmarks and hints for The Slave council Gorean Christmas Hunt. I haven't had a chance to explore this one yet but did pick myself up a kilt and loincloth from Nyundo. Will have to explore it more another time. 

Went to Spankies to listen to Seo's set. Was joined by Sey and we had a good little chat about things. Also decided I should make up with Denny. I get the feeling he's missed talking to me in some sorta way. Probably because I don't sugar coat things. Later I joined Cat at a place she likes to hang out called Statuesque. Basically a chance to be a living statue. I can't see the appeal myself but she likes to go semi afk there while she's busy with school work. You choose a plinth and you stand there for however long you want. If you have RLV on it chooses it for you..I think. I'm standing on one right now as I write this and I'm not completely sure I like the way this thing is talking to me.

[16:36]  .DARK_DRAGOVAR. Captive Statue #1 Dark: Your body is now tingling with the most powerful erotic stimulation, your mind, slowly programmed to want and need this more and more.
[16:37]  .DARK_DRAGOVAR. Captive Statue #1 Dark: Your mind, thirsting for more sweet suggestions opens up like a flower, absorbing the messages, you must obey, you must serve, you are beautiful.
[16:37]  .DARK_DRAGOVAR. Captive Statue #1 Dark: How very special you are beautiful statue...bringing sheer sexual pleasure to others with your graceful and statuesque pose.

I did however talk to some nice people while I was there and took some pics of Cat in her statue skin and some of the sim too.





Heh, yeah..I couldn't resist doing a 'Big Booty Bitches' dance while she was stuck there! :P

Then later I got to see Tel who must of been very tired after his first few days back at work. We headed over to CI, I noted down some awesome tunes they played and we had a good laugh. The week of work had it's toll on Tel and he fell asleep in RL. Lol. I panicked like the spazz I am but had to head to bed. Glad to know he's ok. :)

That's about it. Not much has happened today besides from a brief little fly with PJ....or more like ON PJ. Hehe I love those massive dragon avies.


No comments:

Post a Comment