Monday 27 December 2010

Holiday Happenings.

We currently have no internet at the moment but my Dad was nice enough to lend me this Vodafone connector so I can at least check my e-mails and such. Unfortunately can't connect to SL so hopefully the internet will sort it's self out soon.

Christmas Eve was generally a quiet one. I uploaded some christmas money I got and went crazy at A:S:S. With all the money to Amnesty International I wanted to donate some of my cash to this cause. Plus I got loads of cool new stuff so win win!

After shopping, Franzi sent out the final message from Tidra and the closing of the sim. I had taken some footage but not really any photos. I took advantage of the quiet moment I had and TP'd over to Tidra to take some final photos and say one last goodbye. Though I hadn't spent long on Tidra it was a big turning point in my Second Life. Ever since I joined SL back in April 2008 I never thought I would join anything like Gor. But after my short RP on the island I have more respect for it as a roleplay and how important it is to some people. Everyone at Tidra was so kind to me and welcomed me with open arms and though times, minds and situations have heavily changed over these last couple of months, Tidra will always be an important chapter in my Second Life. For one last time I got into my white silks, strolled around and took some pics.







 After awhile, whether I felt too emotional or felt I didn't really belong there, I said my final goodbye and tp'd home.

I spent most of the evening chatting with Rammy. I had only met him a couple of times but never really had any deep conversations. The one funny thing Rammy mentioned was a guy who obviously didn't speak english that started asking for the old pixel bumpage like most guys do. What he didn't know is the guy had asked me that very same day for sex while I was playing Sparkle at Spankies.

Rammy and I hanging round with big red balls

A evening talking of random nothings with someone new made me feel kinda refreshed and I was also lucky to catch a cuddle with Tel before I headed to bed. He had spent most of the night cleaning up his stuff from Tidra and I didn't really want to disturb him. I knew how close he felt to the place so wanted to give all the time he could before having to say one final goodbye.

Christmas day was pretty laid back compared to most Christmas days. I got up stupidly early which I didn't plan and just went about the day of family and festivities. Even know my brother peeves me to my limits it was nice to have him there that day. Only him can make me laugh from just two words like "big ones" when it comes to talking about hermaphrodites.

Boxing day was lovely as I was surprised with a homestead! I really kinda hoped Tel would wait a moment a let his RL finances build a little but I also knew he couldn't wait for it. We now have a beautiful homestead to share along with his SL son Spanki who I hope I can get to know more. He even gave me only little private island to get some alone time when I need it.


Sebby and Murdoc love the new open space.

My own lil private island on the side of the homestead

Tel and I enjoying a cuddle as the sunsets.

Sharing a place and being part of a family is kinda scary for me. Especially after the year I've had and after the way I was treated by Callum. I see high hopes for 2011 and this is pretty much the perfect way to start.


1 comment:

  1. /me smiles. Merry Christmas, babydoll. Glad you like the new place... and, you can wear those white silks sometime. We'll see. *winks*
    Love you! *happy dance at having his family around him, and his bestie back on SL too!*

    ReplyDelete