Saturday 18 December 2010

Snow and thoughts for the New Year

Heh, after a month of the news reporting of blizzards and snow storms we finally get some snow. I had some insane insomnia last night due to cold and a busy brain but didn't see a glimmer of snow until I woke up about half 9 this morning. It's laid nice a thick now which means 1) Not having to be forced christmas shopping so I can get over my cold and 2) the house is nice and warm because my dad finally has the heating on! Plus beautiful snow! So result! :D When you got no where to go it surely is a blessing. I took some pictures of the cats and the dog enjoying it so here's a dose of daily cuteness.

Lola wondering if the fish popsicles are ready.


If someone is outside with Sushi she tends to roll on the ground and want a belly rub. She tried but got up very quickly from the cold snow.

Maggie enjoys the snow too. She was bouncing around like a kid on crack. Wouldn't believe she was 15.


While my brain was ticking over time last night I had a thought as to what I wanted to do with my Second Life when the new year comes in. I spend a stupid amount of time just looking at random crap and sitting in my skybox. I feel I should at least spread my creative wings and do something with my time. Though it's still only in the talking phase, next year might require me to have a bit more money then I already have inworld. It's nearly been three years since I first rezzed as Manny and I feel it's time I do something with my Second Life. Get a business started, actually make and sell some things only if it's small store and I only sell a few items. Something to be proud of. That's the plan anyway and I'm feeling optimistic :)

Gonna leave off with two videos. One by a girl I've known for a long time inworld. She made an awesome little Christmas video I wanted to share.


Next is for all the grumpy people who hate snow...so you hate it more >:D


2 comments:

  1. I would be the one with the pickaxe, of course! LOL! Hmmm...... a business in SL.... what a novel concept. Hopefully get to see you soon, sweetie... glad I got to see you yesterday for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone has tried to start a business before. You think I haz chance *hurp derp* :> Well, we see how things go. Hopefully catch you soon babes. xox

    ReplyDelete