Sunday 19 December 2010

Playing with Blender

As a head start to my plan to create things for SL I've been getting myself into Blender to create some sculpties. I've only really looked at very basic tutorials on youtube just to get a hang of the controls of Blender and have hunted down a couple of tutorials on how to make them into sculpty maps and import into SL. All needing my up most attention which is something I don't have very much of. But I've had a play around and I'm getting there.



This is my first object. I'm a big fan of Adventure Time and wanted to make myself a Finn hat. I think it's looking OK besides from the ear things. Need to be less pointy. Knowing it there's something I've missed out that is vital to making a sculpty and I'll have to start all over again XD

No comments:

Post a Comment