Wednesday 1 December 2010

For 1 Linden...

There are many things you can buy on Marketplace for L$1. Lots of promos and great "almost" freebies. But if you're looking for something really different for that special feisty christmas present this year but you're a cheap bastard I present to you...the ultimate present!

THE SEX CANNON!


That's right all you frisky, war loving sex fiends. You can live out your fantasies of doing the dirty on this amazing 3 prim sex cannon! Surely it's a kinky thought we've ALL had and on sale for only 1 whole linden it won't stop you from buying that sex bomb you've wanted (Don't believe me?...they exist!)

Taking a break from my uni work I roamed marketplace for those little goodies I like to find. I just typed in roleplay and found this. I was just looking for boots! They REALLY shouldn't put things like these on xstreet because I'm just going to end up buying one. Good to know my hard earned tips go on something useful!


So I bought me a copy and I don't know why I was expecting this thing to be smaller but it wasn't. It was massive. I got Manny on to test the poseballs with me. The menu was your standard sex menu that you can find in most freebie or cheap sex, cuddle rugs. I loaded it up aaannnddd....

SCRIPT ERROR!

Sorry folks but it seem the dream was cut short. The bloody thin rezzed only the blue ball first and when I reloaded the script it didn't rezz anything. So not only does it look like a pile of wank...it works like a pile of wank. I pretty sure the creator knew this hence why they only sold it for a linden. Heck I now have a big cannon if I ever need one lol!




1 comment:

  1. *rolls eyes* Perhaps you just need someone with some "firing pin" experience to help ya wif dat? *grins*

    ReplyDelete