Tuesday 14 December 2010

All I wanted was a music box!

GIGA PUDDI!

While trying to sooth my hangover I decided to just hop to random stores and window shop. While I was searching round Sadistic Hacker (I like their hair but none of it suits me) I heard this mysterious and enchanting little song being played. I searched the whole store till I found this cute little music box sitting on a table. "Aww that's cute." I thought to myself "I wonder if I could buy one?". So I take a look into the creators profile but of course....she doesn't SELL any of her items. Bah! Must of been an old item, a gift or a commission for the store. I continue looking at her profile and TP to her shopping sim in case I might find anywhere that would sell the lil music box.


I ended up on the meow shopping sim http://slurl.com/secondlife/Meow/66/152/32. Just as I was about to explore Tel came on and he's a pretty good distraction. We had a little explore around but neither of us were really in the mood for it. So went backs to his to cuddle until he had to go to work and I had to catch a train back to Bristol.


I came back online a few hours later. I was insanely tired but decided to wait it out a few hours and then just get a good nights sleep. I went back to meow just to explore the shops as there were a lot of nice stores. The thoughts of finding the music box were long gone.  Until...*gasp* I FOUND IT. I had explored the whole of the sim and prepared myself to head to bed before I saw it being offered as a gift with something else. I squeed and clicked the prize.


meow. Rewards - Lion Dress Boxed: Unfortunetaly, you do not have all 5 tokens required to redeem a prize.


Five tokens?! What the hell! I look around a lil for explanation to this and find out their is token hunt for the prize. You go around the stores, buy an item (all priced L$75) that has a coloured coin next to it, get the coin and load it onto a hud. Once you have all 5 coins you can have the prize. Fuck that! I'm not wasting about £400 just to get loads of crap I don't want. I was about to log off...when Garrett IM'd me.



[2010/12/11 12:44]  Garrett Ceriano: come play with meeeee
[2010/12/11 12:44]  Garrett Ceriano: :P

So I take his tp annddd...



FUUuuuuuuuuuu! Caught in another bloody match game. I ignored the group im earlier because I just wanted to have a quiet evening to myself and get an early night. Oh well...ONE match shouldn't harm. Urg! I ended up playing two games which took about 2 hours! Too many in jokes and people going afk randomly for my liking. 

Afterwards I tp'd back to meow and decided sod it! I was past tired now and was going a bit loopy so decided I would collect all the coins! I would buy shit! Hey..I would of probably spent L$400 on that music box anyway. Lucky for me not all the items on sale where girls things and grabbed myself some new static poses, some trousers and other shit which I'll show you in a minute. All my coins where collects and I grabbed the lion dress which, most importantly, came with the music box. I took it home and unpacked it. It took me a whole day...but I finally got my cute little music box. 

I'm not sure on the sad little lion but it plays 6 little music box songs which I *think* are anime or jpop songs. I play it every time in my skybox now. But what other crap did I pick up! Well!

The lion outfit was the main prize for coin hunt. It's kinda cute and will probably come in handy to weird someone out with. The glasses were one of the items I had to buy to get a coin.


Unpacking more stuff.


Lol! Had to pick this costume up for a coin. The t-shirt was L$25 and the cookie was a different hunt freebie. All from the same store that I've forgotten the name of.


Another item for a coin. I bought a couple of poses sets for the other two coins. One I'm showing here. The goggles where part of another hunt freebie.


[Avoid] have their christmas items and group gifts this year. Got me a lil hat and a sleeping basket.


Finally getting that sleep I needed!

This is all from saturday. Lots of other things have happened since then but maybe for a later post. I got RL christmas shopping to do!

2 comments: