Thursday 16 December 2010

Home for Christmas

I wasn't planned to go home till Friday but the fear of a snow blizzard has urged my mum to come and pick me up today. I would usually take the train home but I need to transport my big ol desktop back so I can do work over the holiday season. Oh what happened to those days where I just stuffed a laptop into a bag and went. Oh yeah they got replaced by awesome high speed and graphics >:D

So it's a busy day of picking up those final presents for my flat mates and family, making sure my room is tidy, packing clothes and helping cleaning the flat before my mum gets here to whisk me back to country land for two weeks.



This song isn't how I'm feeling I just really like it. Don't think I have a broken heart *feels around his chest*. Nope..it's still there!

Yesterday is nothing really to report on. I watch an anime called Hetalia which is basically a 5 minute animation about different countries and history but each country is represented by it's own character. The anime is funny but the fan base is huge and mostly nutso anime fangirls. I like it but not as much as they do!
I went to Audex while looking for christmas presents and found they had updated their Hetalia avatars.


I'm also intrigued about the heads. I think they're kinda cute. So deciding that I had the money to treat myself. And who would I go for seeing as they didn't have him there when I last came to the store.


ENGLAND OF COURSE!

I probably would of picked for a Germany if they had one. He's my favourite T_T 


Mmmmmm Germany......

*AHEM!* I wore the avie for the remainder of the day. Taking it to the London sim that was being advertised on showcase. Besides from just getting a picture with a Big Ben...the sims pretty rubbish.


Time for getting on with today's busy day and my tummy is grumberling. Sure I'll be on SL later...you know...if anyone wants to know >.>

I'll just leave this here.

 

lol stereotypes



2 comments:

  1. Somebody "that wants to know" has been a little busy dying, RL. Now that there is at least a slim chance of resurrection, perhaps that somebody can get up the will power and strentgth to sit upright in a chair for more than fifteen minutes at a time. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw babes I know you haven't been feeling well :( Use your strength to get better and I'll talk to you soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete