Wednesday 17 November 2010

It's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....


HIT IT!

After spending a good couple of hours on a production presentation I needed some chill out time. I decided to check out some showcase places that had been previewed on facebook. Of course, lil Sebby and I had to get pimped out. The shades I got free from the best freebie store in SL (to me anyway), ::Maschienenwerk:: I recommend the chucks definitely. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shoemaker/234/191/25 is the lastest place it is but it changes sims a lot. I got the fedora off xstreet for L$50 and I'm pretty sure is meant to be worn with hair. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fedora-Black-Charcoal/986640

So we headed out like total badasses ready to take on the second world. I wanted to check out The Trap 2.0 which is an 'interactive maze.' I just ended up on some strange coloured blocks sim with a big ol' tree in the middle and lots of people going "Where's the maze?!?" Looked like a sim still being built but didn't stop us having a snoop around.


Ooh Pretty!

After the disappointment with that I wanted a maze! So I checked showcase and found this little place...cleverly called 'The maze'.
Not only did I find a pretty good (and difficult) maze I also saw my first SL Christmas tree that was really damn nice! 

I recommend checking out The Maze but this version is only up for a few more days. Then it will be replaced with a new one. Don't forget to pick up your light stick as that's what gets you the prize at the end.

I didn't get to the prize at the end. I got to level 3 (there are 5 levels) and then visited a freebie Christmas shop with some friends I hadn't hung out with for awhile. Check out this store. If you want some free Christmas tat this is the place to go! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Piren%20Bistrano/45/250/57

I picked up some Christmas stuff and now ready to deck my halls with bells of holly. Can it be December now?

Jaz told us a great little tip for the new Second Life market place (which I think sucks compared to xstreet). If you type in 'promo' in the search box this is the most likely word to get you free or very cheap shizz on marketplace. Ain't that nice! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment