Monday 29 November 2010

Weekend Thinking

"Cold evenings call for hot baths ;)"

Being the last weekend of November and the final month of the year just round the corner I started doing that stupid thing I do from time to time. Thinking. Thinking too much about things that have been and what's to come. Probably the reason why I make so much of the holiday season is because it stops me thinking this way. I've done so much dwelling on past mistakes that it will only ruin my future if I don't just learn from them and carry on.
But thinking about it this year has actually been pretty good to me. Probably the worse thing that happened was the whole drama with the evil scum ex brother but that too opened a whole new world for me and new people. If I was still hanging around with him I'd be just messing about, ruining other people's fun and picking up the pieces after the dramas he had created. Now I have my own parcel with my kitties, I work at a good place with awesome people, I've made good friends with people at Tidra and I spend most of my time in the company of truly amazing guy who makes me feel great. Not only that but I've still got the good stuff from my previous life and people like Cat, Izzie and Garrett. Sure I had the hiccups along the way with Tux and Denny but even those are starting to smooth out now. Tux is less stalkie and Denny's slowly being less of a prick. All in all I've got nothing to worry about. At the moment...things are awesome in my SL.

Saturday was mostly spent working on uni work before seeing some RL friends for dinner, pub and pool. These are the friends I'll be spending next year with once I've finished my degree. My Dad even kinda pushed that I go and do a Masters but I really want to get back into working and earning my own money again. I came online and mostly messed about a bit with video footage until I got an invite from Franzi to join him at a 2 year anniversary party. The guys I didn't know but you gotta hand it to anyone who makes an SL relationship last for 2 years. Tel joined us when he logged on. He'd had a pretty rough couple of days with stuff in RL but I was still really pleased to see him.


Franzi headed off to bed and the party soon ended. Tel and I hopped back to his to change and headed to his favourite Goth club so he could dance off some rage from the previous couple of days. Unfortunately the place was very busy and very laggy that night. Tel tried to relog but never made it back. Even the DJ crashed and the stream went down for a few minutes. Luckily a back up DJ came along. I stayed to listen to some Gary Numan before I called it a night.

Sunday I moved to a bigger parcel on PJ's land. Now with a few more prims at my disposal I can GET MORE CATS! lol no no no no. Two is enough for me. Maybe a dog *grins* 
Even though I didn't plan to see him until later in the evening, Tel and I ended up spending most of our evening together which was really nice. After trying to sort out the teleporting problem on my new parcel I kept him company while he tried to get in contact with the creator of his sex bed who had offered him a free upgrade. We had to try out the new poses of course and went through the menu on the show room beds while we waited. Of course you'll get the odd on looker who isn't lucky enough to have his own sexy gentleman to try them out with. Seemed one very persistent newb really wanted to get in one some threesome action. At one point I think he even took a running jump. lol.

"I WANT 2 DO TEH SEX!!1"

With no luck on contacting the creator, Tel and I got a TP from his SL son Spanki to a naked beach party. I hadn't met his son yet so thought this would be a good opportunity. Always good to meet your "hopefully soon" lover's family while prim wangs swing about the place. Wasn't really much of a party. Someone had just happen to turn the radio stream on, got naked and started dancing and went "Woooo naked party!" Still gave me a chance to dust off the old prim thingie and led to nice bath cuddles with Tel back at his place.


We talked, we laughed and messed about with the poses in his bath. Was great spending some time getting closer to my favourite fella especially seeing as the next few weeks are gonna be tricky for us to see eachother. With his new job and my deadlines drawing closer we'll most likely be online at different times if at all. We'll make it work...at least I hope so.  Franzi came up to the Kastle before going to bed to say nai nai. While we had been cuddling up in a hot tub, he had been downstairs RPing with a couple of the greatest specimens Gor had to offer. Hehehe. Aww noobs need some loving too, even if it does drive Franzi to committing virtual suicide.

All in all it was a nice weekend. Now to crack on with that real life.

2 comments:

  1. As I said on my blog... its was one of the best evenings, and funniest, and sweetest I've had in a long time. Helps to have a cuddle buddy to talk to. Still looking for someone to try that new bed out with, sometime, though... if you know anyone, send 'em my way, ok? *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that newb we met at Tizzy's would be interested :P

    ReplyDelete