Wednesday 24 November 2010

Immersiva


Tel took me to a wonderful sim last night know as Immersiva. Been a loooong time since I had been to a sim that made me go 'whoa'. At first sight it just looks like an interesting build but then you get to the nitty gritty of it. The stories that are scattered around the sim all told in beautiful poetry. The amount of detail and creativity in this place is truly breath taking. Shows that SL can be far more.


My shoddy photography does it no justice lol. Took me a moment to get the right sky settings as well. The owner Bryn Oh is also a talented machinima. You can find links to her work scattered round the sim but here's also a link to her YouTube account. I recommend that you explore the whole sim, do try and climb the tower and also find the story of The Rabbicorn. That was my favourite one.

In other news...heh. I'm just very happy at the moment *smiles*

2 comments:

  1. Dude....... apparently, the synchronicity happened again... do you ALWAYS blog at exactly the same time I do? LOL! Glad you liked the sim, though... I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!It's probably cos we go to bed at the same time most nights and so we get up the same time. XD

    ReplyDelete