Saturday 27 November 2010

Exploring Showcase.

With the holiday season under way in the states and themselves gorging on massive amounts of food it seemed oddly quiet on SL. Spankies was insanely quiet when I went there which was sad for poor dl who was Djing.

After a lil bit of music I hopped over to a couple of stores and bought a couple of things with the left over money I had from my rent. Decided I would get myself back into a crimbo mood and explore some more winter sims that are in Showcase. Pfft. Well that was a rubbish idea. Seemed most of them had moved on and the lm details where wrong. Humph! So I decided to go to the first place that took my interest.

ZOMBIES!!!

I'm not sure the real point of this sim but it's funny as hell. As soon as you tp in there are zombies EVERYWHERE and they are coming after you. Lucky there's a free box of guns you can pick up to shoot the buggers from the safety of your own ice cream van.

Haha! Take that!


But they keep coming and I think some chick that tp'd in was trying to shoot me also. So I legged it to the safety of one of the houses and looked through showcase for another place to go.

Making sure I locked the windows first of course!

Decided to go somewhere a little more quiet so tp'd to some ruin sims just so I could chillax and explore.


I don't have any of the Slurls for these places. I know I'm crap. But you can find them all in showcase anyway so don't be lazy buggers. This place however was really nice. Everything was set out on separate islands so was  a good excuse for me to use my SLwim. Explored around, messed about on some of the single pose balls and took some photos. With a bit of music it was a nice way to just relax really seeing as it had been a long and stressful day.



Hello Mr Heron...or are you a Stork?

Pretty...just before some guy TP'd on my head and tried to talk to me in Spanish :/

"You remind me of the babe..."

The sim was massive and well worth the explore. The next castle I popped over too finally gave me a little taste of that winter spirit I wanted. Shame the rest of the sim was covered in crap.



After my wonder through showcase I was asked by Tel to join him at Hotlanta. Was a perfect ending to my evening :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment