Wednesday 17 November 2010

Christmas far too early.

Due to a bit of a stressful day after the presentation I wanted an evening of relaxing. I'm already in the Christmas spirit and decided to buy some really nice stuff this year and just make it last a little longer in my skybox.



The holographic Christmas tree is a freebie on xstreet and looks awesome. You can get yours here! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NECRONOM-FREE-CHRISTMAS-TREE-virtual-cyber-xmas-tree/514489
There's still lots more I want to do but starting this early means I can build up as the christmas season (and most importantly the christmas freebies) start coming in.

"Your promise must be the reason,
The happy season is here;
So I'm doing my Christmas dreaming
a little early this year"



I realised while I was decorating that this is actually gonna be my first Christmas on SL that I'm living alone. My first Christmas I lived with Garrett and my second Christmas I lived with *shudder* the shit bag ex brother. Seems a little sad but hey at least I get to put up what I want. :P

1 comment:

  1. It's starting to look really good! Glad you popped me over to see it, sweetie, but I AM annoyed now. I suddenly have the urge to disappear into MY inventory for a week or so, and see what Xmas Xrap I have there! LOL!!!! Sorry I crashed out on ya last night, but the whole system went byebye. (I'll explain when I see ya... let's just say there was a cat involved! LOL!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete