Tuesday 30 November 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Yeah I know there's still a day to go till December!
Not much of a report today. I've just been exploring, taking some film footage around places and buying some bad hair :/
Looking on marketplace yesterday morning and got myself some mistletoe for the skybox. Came from {What Next} but for some reason couldn't find it in the store. But Marketplace are selling it for L$75 https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/what-next-Mistletoe-Kiss-Me-Lantern/794169


Comes with a little kissing animation but with a certain someone not online to try it with me cue Manny my poseball tester. I much prefer the face animations this does then the big lips kissy face.




It was meant to snow last night! Bloody lying BBC. Oh well. Leave with a video that's not really christmassy so I'm allowed it. Plus it's my favourite version of the song. Plus it's bloody freezing!



*EDIT*
I thought blocking him on every avatar I have and blocking him from facebook would give him the message I never wanted to speak to him again! Now the evil ex brother is getting his lackies to contact me. Saying he forgives me and that he misses me. And not asking me to unblock him, practically TELLING me to unblock him. I'm leaving her unanswered for awhile. I think the best way to tackle this is just to ignore and block her as well. The temptation to say "Fuck off and die in a ditch" is very tempting though but it will only fuel his sick little drama flame.

1 comment:

  1. Love the vid, and I have a feeling a certain someone will see you this evening! Gettin' off work a bit earlier today due to a schedule change. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete