Thursday 2 December 2010

Making things Official

Heh, it's pretty obvious from previous entries that things have been getting close between Tel and I. But since feelings we exchanged I've pretty much treated out relationship as "more then friends" or "nearly bf". I didn't want to rush him into anything he didn't really want and I felt it better for myself that I didn't jump straight into another relationship seeing as I only split from one a few months ago and still feeling the hurt from it. But my feelings for Tel had got pretty intense and I just had to know IF I could start calling him my boyfriend or if he wanted more time. I ran scenarios in my head. I even prepared myself for him saying "acccctttually I just wanna be friends". Yeah, I don't have very much confidence in myself and yeah, I do believe Tel is too good for me. But a thought gets into your head and you just gotta ask it. This is pretty much how it went.


I really don't think he knows what he's getting himself into. LOL. 

Well I'm chuffed to bits anyway. :)

Yesterday I learnt a little bit of gossip about one of the most popular men's fashion hunts that happen in SL. The Make Him Over Hunt was originally ran by a couple who apparently split during or after the last hunt. Another guy (not saying names though you can probably easily find out who) took over the hunt and made a piss poor attempt at it. According to my 'source' he did it all to increase his own profits but is apparently hated by most of the 'big names' (I don't believes there's ANY big names in SL) in Second Life. He'd interview these big names for his blog and pretty much put them in a bad light. So most of the big stores that are usually in the hunt weren't present. Either because they don't like him or because it wasn't organised properly. Hardly any advertsing. No website or tips. It did have a couple of stores I like but the first few stores were rubbish and I didn't want to carry on with it. 

That's about it. Ending with a couple of pictures from last night. Tel and I as reindeer satyrs and my cute lil kittehs sleeping together.



4 comments:

  1. Yup, that about sums it up. LOL! and again, *eye rolling and sighs*....And too good for you, Tel's fat ass..... (ok, well, it isn't THE biggest one we've seen lately, but still......HA!) BTW, I'm stealing your drawing for my blog, just to let you know. What's yours is mine now, and what's mine is mine now, too. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *heh* It was about time! So, congratz to have it official now! And niiiiice drawing! - Kisses to both of you. Mehz happy for you!

    xox
    Franzi
    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. gratz babe, i am so happy for you and for teleny. i hope you are very very happy together, you both deserve to be. i love you both. kisses and hugs

    sigh looks like i can only sign as giani but its River okay. giggles

    ReplyDelete