Thursday 9 December 2010

Gypsy Tart. Nahm Nahm Nahm

I'm back home for a couple of days. I've just had my flu shot and I've got a work Christmas party tomorrow. I work there when I'm back in my home town for holidays and also the RL bf works there too. My mum went to Kent for a funeral yesterday and brought me back a gypsy tart. Now before you get the wrong idea I'm talking about baked goods.


It's made of brown sugar and evaporated milk. It's so damn tasty but can only be found in Kent :( I've hid it in my room away from my Dad. He complained about how sweet and teeth rotting it is but as soon as he knows there's some in the house he'll want some! I want to take it back to Bristol and share the goodness that is Gyspy Tart. Nom nom nom nom nom!

Sey and I have decided to become SL brothers which I'm a little sketchy about considering what happened last time I had an SL brother. The petty threats...the unbelieveable lies...and the way only about TWO MONTHS LATER he ims me like NOTHING has happened. Like we can just go back to being friends. No way. NO WAY! I never let anyone speak to me or treat me the way he did. But Sey is a good kid and we have a lot of things in common. It could work. We bought matching doll skins and I took some photos of us. The skin suits him but not so much me so I'll only wear it from time to time when we are doing the twin thing lol.


A little bored this afternoon I decided to take advantage of a quiet moment and log all my avies on for a Christmas picture! I had been putting together a bad lil santa's helper outfit to go with Tel's bad santa outfit. None of the guys outfits I have found are very good or very sexy so made my own.



Then it was time to get the whole crew on and see if I could keep them all online. I also got the kittehs involved which was a fucking task and a half. Seb was ok cos he just sat on my shoulder it was Murdoc who was a little shit. I had to get Manny to hold him in build mode while I took the picture. He kept on running so I Manny kept dropping him! Urg! It took me a good half an hour JUST to get this pic! 


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL US SILLY TWATS! :>


Uh, I miss Tel. I hope he's able to make it on tonight or I'm able to stay on long enough. If not it probably won't be till Sunday, if not Saturday, till I can see him. I'll dry hump Manny until then *hump hump hump*

2 comments:

  1. A: Send some of that tart westward... looks nummy!
    B: Send the tart WITH the tart westward, too. *grins*

    C: I'm back to biker kitteh... just took you TOO damned long to get your shit together. *giggles. (Kidding... Santa suit in the washer....)

    D: Miss you too! We, um... have a computer in the office at work now.... I'm off the clock, and heading out soon. Hope to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems that sey defriended me, sigh, oh well cant make everyone like you.
    both looking cute though x

    ReplyDelete