Saturday 2 July 2011

Things to come.

Things are looking rather peachy in both my SL and my RL.


Me and the meeroo looking LIKE A BOSS!

I'll talk about SL first. The big news being I bought my own piece of land to start up *Dead Chuffed* as an inworld store! I got a pretty good offer from PJ and so have purchased a little corner of his sim to start up my main store. My husband and his awesome building skills are in the process of making me the store (which is looking awesome) and I'm churning out those poses to fill it. I've currently made a couple of poses for meeroo lovers so they can pose with their meeroo attached. Along with another couple of male/male poses and just starting a line of female/female poses as requested by lady PJ. I know too many PJs lol! The store will hopefully open within the next couple of weeks depending on my internet situation.

My internet situation has been brought on by the fact I'm moving into my new flat in RL. I don't actually get kicked out of my current place until the 7th so using good use of the internet services while I still have them. I'm hoping I won't have to go without but there is a good chance I will so am gonna have to leave the store opening to a later date. There COULD be a chance I could have it fully open before I move but it's very unlikely  Also having to put my dancing on hold and, most importantly, not being able to see my dear husband inworld for awhile :( All depending on how long it all takes to get it installed. Who knows. It might be all peachy by the time I finally move all my crap in.

RL work is also starting to pick up. They had only been giving me 12 hours a week which was no way gonna pay my rather pricey rent let alone leave me anything to live on. But Harry Potter has saved my life as the release week has bumped up my hours from 12 a week to 35! I'm hoping it will continue like this. I'd be a happy bunny if it does.

I'm not worried though. All things work out in the end. My new apartment is BEAUTIFUL and the only thing I'll miss is my old flat mates. Not that my new flats mates aren't pretty cool as well. But that's pretty much for now. I'll post up some pics to go out on but for now..watch this space.


Uh oh! Not those berries! D:


Tel likes to tease me by getting all sexied up, KNOWING that I have to go to bed! HNNGG!
Tel and I getting all suited and booted for Military night at CI.


Preview of one of my meeroo poses. You know that look cats give when you cuddle them. Like "What the fuck ARE you doing?"...my meeroo does that same ^_^;


Kryptic at CI kindly bought me the same outfit in pink...I'm wise enough NOT to get pictures of myself in it.


The new plot of *Dead Chuffed*. :D


Tel found the meeroo a new friend!


He's become a pretty big bugger now!


Finally giving Tel a thank you thrust for the awesome build he's made me.

Until next time...stay classy :D



No comments:

Post a Comment