Monday 11 July 2011

My few hours of Internet

I went back to my Dad's house this Sunday to pick up my PlayStation and a couple of other things for the new flat. We still don't have internet but I'm able to keep up to date with e-mails and such with the library connection next door. And don't think I've tried to connect to it from my computer but it's too far X(

I wanted to get some more work done for *Dead Chuffed* while I had some access inworld but left all my recently made poses on a memory stick back in the flat! Grrr. But, thanks to Endy, I was able to get a new addiction to my store. A new little Meeroo named Imogen.




She's a lil teacup meeroo and will hopefully mate with both my meeroo Kerry and Endy's meeroo Mr Roo. I feel bad I'm whoring her out lol. She'll be kept in the *Dead Chuffed* store so feel free to come in and give her a little stroke. 

Was good seeing people again. Even though it was only a short hiatus I'm sad that it will be another few days before I get to see everyone again. Especially Tel. But hopefully our new internet will be up and running by the 14th. I plan to get *Dead Chuffed* fully stoked by August and will be running a week event with all sorts of free goodies. I've also been asked to sponsor an event at The NoName Club when I finally have some prizes to offer. I'm looking forward to all the promotional stuff. 

There's someone I'll miss so madly while I can't access the internet. It's crazy when something like this becomes so important to you. He keeps my worlds balanced. Not being able to hold him, laugh with him, dance with him, even make smart ass comments with him makes my nights very lonely. It's not forever though. This crazy double life I live will so be in harmony again.

No comments:

Post a Comment