Monday 27 June 2011

I has a MEEROO!

Yesterday was Tel and I's one month anniversary since we got married. No threats of divorce yet..well..maybe a couple. :P

Tel surprised me yesterday with something I thought I'd never have. A MEEROO! We don't have many prims left on the homestead what with Tel's builds and our new renter Ashe living in a skybox somewhere in the sky. But he cleared up a few spare prims and bought me a little meeroo of my own.


It took coaxing and then finally finding out we needed to buy a home tree stump so the little bugger would come out.


Alayni joined us at the birth as she showed us where to buy the stump and some berries.


Come on out lil meeroo!


Yay! There he is! I named him Kerry after someone special :)


I don't understand this glowing shit they do when you pet them.


IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!


He took a liking to his other daddy :)


And now all it seems to do is sleep.


I had problems with the hud yesterday. It kept spewing out spam when I wanted to see my meeroo before I went to bed. Things seem to be ok now but I kinda wish it would wake up :/

3 comments:

  1. NOW will you wash the damned dishes? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. giggles. i did the whole bunny thing so i am keeping clear. Besides i think franzi would kill me if i brought one home .

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Endy tries really really hard to resist*

    ReplyDelete