Tuesday 26 July 2011

Sort of ramberling post

My internet is *somewhat* working in the new place. For some reason it doesn't like certain pages and applications like hotmail, and blogger and, what a surprise, Second Life. Lucky for me I haven't crashed in SL yet because it does take me a good few tries till it actually decides to connect the server and log me in.  Mustn't grumble though as I'm lucky enough to have the best connection in the whole flat, being that I'm only a couple of meters away from the router.

I'm updating the *Dead Chuffed* store more and more but plan to keep all updates to the *Dead Chuffed* blog. So if you're interested what sort of poses and face make-up is available please check out the blog. Or just go to the store. I'll be holding a proper event soon which will hopefully happen next weekend *fingers crossed*

A few nights ago Tel and I checked out Franzi's amazing build as he had finally finished a Gor sim he had been commissioned to build. We didn't have much time and , of course, the place is insanly big. The owner was kind enough to let us look around OOC which isn't usually allowed. That's the kinda treatment you get when you're in with "Franz the Great". :P 




It was wonderful to see lots of little parts (and some big parts) of Tidra being brought back to life. Gor was only a small part of my SLife but it introduced me to some hella nice people, good friends and, of course, my beloved husband. It's good to see that others can now enjoy Franzi's great work as Tidra was unable to live long enough for it to be enjoyed by others as much as it was by us.





In other news my meeroos Kerry and Imogen had their first little baby (D'aaww). I decided to keep her and call her Mochi. I'm going to move Kerry back to the homestead and let Imogen and Mochi live in the store next to the meeroo pose vendor. I think it's for the best that I don't allow anymore meeroos into the world but  I know that Endy is tempted to do some breeding...with his meeroos that is lol!


Imogen telling her baby it's ok to come out :3...ok maybe not but still looks damn cute.


Kerry is normal size and Imogen is teacup size so Mochi is toy size. She's already have the size of Imogen..how did she come out? :|


No shit, I found them like this when I logged on the next day. Too damn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment