Thursday 24 February 2011

Where's the week gone?! D:

RL has got me pretty drained at the moment. First emotionally and now physically. I'm feeling a lot more positive about things which is good and some exciting news may be coming my way soon.

I don't want to post up any pictures before he does but Tel and I are redesigning the whole homestead to go with the new amazing house he has built us over the last few days. I've only ever lived in small modern or grungy houses in my SL time so to live in a big southern manor is something quite different. I'm looking forward to having a chance on putting my own little creative  flair onto the sim and try my hand at a little landscaping. The only chance I've had to do that was when I shared a piece of land with Tux. He left the whole parcel for me to re decorate and I made a sort of beach bum hide away for us and our friends. Surprise surprise we split up just as I finish the parcel but we're still good friends so no hard feelings.

Anyway, I'm sure there will be pictures a plenty once we really get started. RL is taking up a lot of our time recently but hopefully we'll get a chance to really work on it soon!

Finally going out drinking and dancing for the first time in ages. This will be me tomorrow night! Have a good weekend everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment