Friday 4 February 2011

More Hunting.

Little bit more hunting before I go off into the real world. I got stuck at number 19 because the cheeky bastard hasn't given a hint. I don't think I'm missing out on much though.

Best things I found so far...


Skin from Egoisme (#14) and you get quite a few of them too from bald to hair base, clean shaven to differny goatees and clean to body hair. The eyes came in the prize too. Added with the shape from NOVUS Studios (#16) I think they work well together. Both of them were sure a bitch to find! Outfit from OKEY Designs (#17) and the Burt Reynolds like pose from Pics n Poses (#13). Kinda missed being a big buff guy for a moment but quickly got back into my skinny ass shape lol. Also another cool thing I found today.


MASTER/SLAVE SEX DRAGON THRONE EXTREEEEMME!

Wonder if this would go with the beach décor of the homestead. :D Wouldn't mind seeing Tel bent over a throne ;)



2 comments: