Saturday 12 February 2011

Back to Korea and more hunt stuff.

I found myself visiting the welcome area I first rezzed in and where I spent the majority of my first year in Second Life. It's good to see that there are still some familiar faces that hang around there and there's always the occasional troll or griefer to make things a little interesting. Though it can get very dull very quickly when it's the same old conversation of religion, sex, war blah blah blah.


Oh a giant cock..I must be in Korea.

Entertaining highlights were two guys singing on guitar on how I'm such a queer, how I play with myself and wear my mother's clothing. Someone asked about Dead Chuffed which gave me the perfect opportunity to shamelessly promote mine and Tel's store in local chat. I got a couple of sales outta that and sales are starting to pick up again which is nice. Though I really need to get some more items made up. Ended up dancing in a big circle with a group of people to some bad gestures while I was told by a guy not to go near a Brazilian woman in the fear of catching the aids. Yes, it's not the most PC of places...but welcome to SL Welcome Areas!

Now onto hunt stuff. Still missing a few but I'm up to the 100 mark now. Some really nice stuff but I think from now on I should just miss the shape stores all together. Why they ALL make me look like a knuckle dragger I don't know. 


Ooh looking insanely young in this hair from Birth (# 69). But it is cute and comes in 4 different dark blonds which is nice from all the black and brown hair that usually comes in a hunt. The t-shirt and jeans are from EVOKE (# 82) which I think would probably be the favourite for those who don't really do fashion in SL but still wanna look good. It's simple but very well made so I like this outfit.


Another great full outfit is this one from H.I.M Fashion (# 87) which comes 2 t-shirts with long sleeves, jeans, prim sleeves and cuffs and black and brown hair in a beanie. Such a generous outfit for a hunt. 


Normally what I find with sweaters with prim bottoms is that they don't look quite right because there's a big dip in the torso area. This chunky knit sweater from [hate this] (#91) comes with a prim that covers that area to make it look more realistic. I still think most of these designers had their stuff at christmas or are just using left over stuff from the winter season as there seems to be a silly amount of jumpers and sweaters.


Rather cute mustard sweater and pink shirt from Young Urban (#96) The wine glass and pose is part of the Glitterati Gay Poses hunt prize (#86). Also gives you a chance to gander at my engagement ring *waggles fingers and grins* 


Why..yes...Yes I am. T-shirt and duct tape from Damage (#100) which also comes with a bunch of other stuff like eyes, tattoo and a fun face light.


This is my favourite unsumble of the night. I've never really been much of hats without hair but I really like this fedora from [KUSTOM] (#75). Top from Gentleman Store (# 80) and glasses from Kumaki Glasses Style (# 85) all topped off with another Glitterati Gay pose and a hipster sneer. *sigh* this hunt is so mainstream!

Going back to the hair from Birth I picked up the most awesome red demon skin as a free group gift. I don't really have any other skins besides my usual one and the odd one that doesn't quite look right on my shape. I was so happy when I saw that this skin also goes great with my shape. Now hopefully I can pull off sexy demon. Hhmm I'm tempted to look for a new skin now that's a little more....rough.


The gift comes with skin, eyes, wings and this awesome fire emitter.


Face piercing is another hunt gift from ::MORTALITY:: (# 71)



Oh yeah...that's pretty damn sexy! I'm getting pretty good at looking hot without spending a penny ;D


3 comments:

  1. A: Hun, you look smexy as hell no matter whether you spend a dime or not.
    B: Good thing you're an ass man. Love, Elephant Buns!

    *grins*

    LOVE that ring! Who's the lucky fella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just some guy that follows me around. He buys me nice things like rings and islands. He's pretty hot too. Might keep him around. :P

    ReplyDelete