Tuesday 26 April 2011

Where mah Lindens!?!

Grr. Seems like there is a problem with Lindex for us international users. I popped in about £10 last night and I still have no munnies. Grr! Grr! Even spent a good 15 minutes trying to get through to support till I found the announcement on the website. I did find it very strange being called 'Manny' during a support call :/

I haven't got much to update on. Just working RL and spending time with my sexy dude in the evenings. It's now a  month away till the wedding so we're starting to make preparations. Thanks to Franzi we were able to secure a sky platform on a full sim but both Tel and I are quite keen on having the ceremony on our sim in front of our beautiful house. But of course we can only fit about 25 people on our sim so we're hoping we have enough space. I don't have many close friends and those I do I share with Tel. Maybe looking into the after party on the platform and really get a celebration going! I'm so excited :D

I'm just gonna post up some random pics of the last month. I do like my random pics :>


Though I do like the look of breedables I could never afford them. They're so cute though T_T


Tel and I chilling as we watched some old cartoons.


I checked out the Royal Wedding exhibition. Pretty much just as exciting as the actual event *rolls eyes* 


I loved the newb guards though. I'm so patriotic *herp de derp*


Oh! Free tuxedo! I am getting married soon!


All hail the Queen...I mean King...KING!


Daaaammnn..now that's some bling any newb would be proud of!


This was taken on a gay fae sim I've completely forgotten the name of. But gave me an excuse to run around in my deer outfit.


Tel and I watching Rocky Horror at the 24/7 Rocky Horror Picture House


I will be a beautiful bride! Lol. I had to take this picture quickly before Tel logged on and thought this would be my wedding outfit.


Another breedable sim for me to look at and know I can't afford. The cat said something weird like "What's that smell" and began to claw at my leg.


Tel and I ready for another 80's night at CI. We wanted to go as 80's drag but ended up looking like hookers instead :P


The best view on the sim. Mmmmm :>


Pic I quickly edited in photoshop. 


Sebby looking deep into your soul O_O


Cuddles with the Wolficorn.


The kids enjoying their new treat I bought for them :)


Pics taken from Franzi's b-day celebrations at Zeus. Damn they like their gestures :|



This was me in grumpy mode. Sitting in my dingy and grumberling to myself.


Got this sweater from Ladies who Lunch which is being showcased at Kmadd! I love the sleeves!


Bunny outfit for easter!


I got Tel and I matching pants for Easter....way better then a chocolate egg!


Wanting to try some couples dances while Tel wasn't on. Unfortunately Manny wasn't co-operating.


Me and my dude chilling out on the front lawn.


My first encounter with a Meero. They make cute little chirping noises but once again...I CAN'T AFFORD BREEDABLES!


Tel and I last night looking for some nice poses for our wedding invitations. 


Yep...can't wait to call this sexy fellow my hubby :3

That's it for now. I might post from time to time but I can't see my blog posts being anything exciting. If anything they will be random random vids or wedding updates. Take care, keep safe and all that jazz kiddos. 
Derren signing out :P

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I just HOPE you're not uploading L$ to buy Meeroooooooooosssssss!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete