Thursday 9 February 2012

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog for a number of reasons.

1) I'm actually really rubbish with updating recently. I've started writing a post so many time only to find my mind wondering off to do something else or not really sure what else to write.

2) A lot of the time I just want to write about Tel and how much I love him and while I should really go "screw you, I'm gonna write about Tel and how much I love him" that's not really the intention for this blog. Plus I tell him enough inworld how much I love him( Especially when I'm drunk).

The most important thing that's been happening to us recently you can read on his blog. I'm so excited about this and we'll hopefully be having the grand opening next weekend! Eeeeee!

I've been making more poses, getting my mitts into a lil more animating and that's about it really. This is a pretty boring blog post. But I don't seem to have the spark for it anymore. Probably cos I just wanna get on with things for SL. Oh well. Hope everyone else is cool beans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment