Saturday 28 May 2011

Friendship is Magic! :D

Anyone who knows me in RL knows I'm a huge fan of the new series of the new My Little Pony series, Friendship is Magic. I know what you're thinking. "Isn't that a cartoon for small girls?" It's hard to explain unless you're a big fan of good animation and appreciate cartoons that don't patronize kid with pushing popular culture in their faces. This is actually very popular among those of the interweb. Don't believe me? Check this out!

Anyway. I was at Cybernetik last night listening to my sl step dad Johnny do his first set there. Was quite a crowd and was an awesome set!



Someone tp'd in with...and this is what I had been waiting for since I got into the series...A PONY AVIE. To which voices in my head start ringing "WANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!!"

I hop to marketplace and start searching madly for the pony avie but only find the add on unicorn horn and pegasus wings. I did actually find a free Pinky Pie anthro avie on MarketPlace which would of already made my day!




I still wanted the pony avie I had seen so took a look for Galactic Toast, which was the store that was selling the extra add ons on MP. It turns out the avie is still in beta stages and has been given out free for all those are part of the Galactic Toast group. So I joined and grabbed my free pony avie. As long as you know how to work the hud, it is very customizable. Here's my pony Jaz Tea. 



My flat mate Jack (after seeing these pics on Facebook) asked if I would make up one for him too. He's probably a bigger fan then I am lol! Here's his pony Tanky Jack.


My new husband Tel soon logged in and had to join in the fun (though he knows nothing of the new My Little Pony except that I love it). 


Derpy Hooves lol!

And just so you know..Derpy Hooves IS an actual character in the series. Don't believe me?


Derpy Hooves was first seen as a background character during the very first episode. The internet fanbase saw the little grey pony with crossed eyes and gave her the name "Derpy Hooves". The creators discovered this and whether it was done by mistake or as a practical joke they continued to give the grey little pony derpy eyes.

And that's why the series is awesome! :>

1 comment:

  1. This marriage promises to be interesting indeed.
    *grins*

    ReplyDelete