Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentines and all that mushy stuff.


Real life has gotten a little stressful recently. I'm really happy I have a calm and caring Second Life to balance it out. Of course I've got Tel to thank mostly for that and feel lucky that I not only have him as virtual partner but as a good friend too. 

Yesterday being Valentines day I didn't actually do much. It was also our flat mate Livvy's birthday and spent to majority of my day helping make a cake. I feel kinda bad though as it's just sitting there going mouldy because, while I'm sure Livvy really loved the cake, she's not much of an eater. Plus it's so rich we could all only muster a small slice each before going into sugar comas. We made it look like Linus from http://linusinhats.tumblr.com/ because she's a big fan of the squishy cat face.


After that and a lil work, a few bad cartoons, working on MY bad cartoon and watching some youtube vids I was able to spend a lil time on SL. I went to the Whinery which is slowly trying to build up it's week day activities again. They now have their usual awesome DJ Joel on Sundays and plus the Match Game on Saturdays. It's a shame because it's a nice lil venue which really should be used more. Shadow asked if I wanted to sing again (which I've only done once) and I'm considering it. Depending if I can buy a new microphone and get the set up working on my computer. 

I was happy to get a lil bit of time with my own Valentine. We sat on the grass and he gave me a card, opening present with music and a wonderful necklace. 



I actually wasn't expecting anything but blame that on past bad Valentine days. Because it was very late for me and he had had a long day at work we cuddled on the old rug until he (literally) feel asleep in my arms. He's so cute when he's sleeping and less smartass remarks :P Love you babes! I still feel pretty special to have him in my life. I know I've made plenty of mushy posts about him before but seeing as it's a Valentines day post I'm allowed to. Though things are a little scary and stressful at the moment he makes it all that much easier and that's the best present I could ever want.


1 comment: