Monday 28 February 2011

Let's Build!

The MENstuff hunt finishes today and I never found the time to finish it. Oh well. I'm sure I'll live. Considering most of the stuff from about 102 - 135 was a bit questionable.


No!


No...besides the the glasses..they're pretty cool.


Hmmm maaybe


And WAT!?!

Now I have the fun task of clearing out all the crap I don't want from my inventory. Yaay!

But that's not important right now. Sounds silly but I'm actually pretty excited about this. Considering I've almost been here for almost 3 years I have never really built anything. When I first really got into SL I had a tiny laptop that made building somewhat impossible without killing my eyes. Now that I have an awesome spanky desktop it's actually a lot easier. I don't wanna be one of those people who have never even tried to build something before. Sooooo...


Ta Da! Fountain!

This is the main center piece of the garden I'm building for the back of the house. This is a pic before I started laying down the flower beds, which are all ready now for flowers. I even found scripts to make it run water. Probably easy as pie to any normal builder but I'm pretty damned chuffed with the stuff I created yesterday. The garden ties in nicely with the path Tel has build round the house and our little land is starting to look like a home again. 


It wasn't all work yesterday. I did take a moment to visit the new store for A:S:S and pick up a free t-shirt as well as some new leather pants.


I also invited my friend Cassandra to see the house and to meet Tel. Cassandra had a break from SL for a couple of months which I think was a very wise decision of her. Now she's trying to find her way again round her inventory again which caused much humour for Tel and I last night. And pointing out her ghetto butt but she likes to be bootylicious.  


Lol! Now I want to play this tonight! My DJ sets at Spankies have been moved from Sundays to Mondays now. Here's hoping they go well.

Ta ta for now :>



1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!! LOL'ing my butt off at the "Giant blue chicken outfit"... you need to wear that sometime, and I'll throw on my peacock coat, for CI! ROFL!
    OH, and btw, you and Cass are two of a VERY small number that have heard me snorting on mic. Be glad I love ya! LOL!

    ReplyDelete