Tuesday 7 June 2011

Hunty McHuntington

So now I can start the Menstuff hunt. I wanted to complete the Black Butler hunt but there's only so many dresses I can have in my inventory.


And yes, I do realise I'm a pretty princess.

Seems the hunt items are pretty nice this year. I've got up to #16 and I don't think there's any I want to trash so far. Well besides one shape but that's only because most of the time they are pretty weird looking.




 Of course is Kmadd (#1) where the hunt usually starts. I usually find they give one really nice hair and then a really cruddy one or two that no-one would buy anyway. But both prizes are really nice examples of  Kmadd hair.


 Preppy V-neck from Alphamale (#2). Really like the style of the prim collar.


Animation Rising (#4) Comes with it's usual very awesome silks.


Maverick Designs (#6) with their 'Riot' shape. Doesn't look like he's having much of a riot :|


Face tattoo from JeSyLiLO (#11) T-shirt and trousers from Leather Bound (#5) duffle bag from *FIF & MNA* (#7) and Hi-Tops from Adjunt (#8)


Hhmm now this I quite like! Outfit from StarChild Designs (#13), hair base from Jaryth's Barber Shop (#12)


Better view of the hair base with hair from Jaryth's Barber Shop. Comes in 7 different colors but I think it looks really cool in Silver. Shirt from Shiki Designs (#14) and yes, that is a cat in my swimwear lol. From VITAMEN (#15) which also comes with water wings and a rubber ring lol.


Last on the hunt so far is this casual outfit from Mohna Lisa Couture (#16) It's alright but I don't get out the cuff on the trousers work :/

That's it for my hunting so far. More to come. When I logged on yesterday I had an im from a customer asking if I made my face tattoos pre viewer 2. This would include putting textures on prims and moulding them to fit that face. Something I can't be arsed to do. So I replied to him letting him know. I took a peek at his profile (like I do cos I'm a nosy bugger) and saw quite a heart felt description of someone he had obviously lost recently. Whether it be his lover, partner, slave, mistress..whatever. You could definitely see his hurt though I wasn't sure if they had just split or something worse had happen to this lass. Either way, I think it must of been the booze in my system (I got a surprise visit from some out of town friends in RL) that made me feel really sorry for the guy. He had really took the time to fill in his profile and at least max out all his Pick space just to talk about how much he hurt. how much he missed this person and regretted things he'd never done. Not sure why I mentioned it in this post. It's just a constant reminder that a lot of people really feel in this so called 'game'. 

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment